Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yarn sales abound

When I got to work yesterday there was a sale going on. None of us knew it was going to happen. The owner, who is on vacation for the next couple of weeks, left some flyers and a note for us to post the flyers and have a sale while she's gone. It's called "Shhh! The boss is a way and we're having a sale." So that's 25% off on all knitting yarn and books and needlepoint canvases. I emailed everyone on my knitting group list but I want to make sure that everyone who might be interested knows about it. The sale is at Stitch in Time in San Marino.

I also had a couple of emails from other yarn shops. Needle in a Haystack in Montrose is having a sale on some of their knitting yarns and some of their other needlecraft items. I think that one goes on just for this week. And Unraveled has marked down a bunch of stuff. I haven't seen their selection but I know they always have big discounts once they decide to clear out some of their yarns.

3 comments:

Love This Space said...

You forgot the // after the colon. So it is trying to look for the link in your root directory, www.knitdad.blogspot.com.

Larry said...

Thanks to The Bunny for pointing out my error. Who would have thought I could miss something so critical as //.

mehitabel said...

Thanks for the heads-up on the yarn sales--I'll try to stop in at SIT after my trip to NeedHay in the morning. I was there Monday and they had some nice stuff on a good discount. Like I need more yarn after a trip to Stitches West!!