Friday, May 04, 2007

Choices

Well, H did not approve my original choice for the ruffle on the Anonymous shawl. Thought it was too pink or something. So I'm considering this Tahki Cotton Classic Orange. Seems a little bright to me but I saw a more muted orange when I was at Unraveled yesterday. So I may get that even though I'm trying to work from stash.

Or I might use this more marigold color. That's some Gedifra St. Tropez that I've had for several years. It's actually more orange than it appears in the photo. It's also pretty bright but I like the texture of the yarn more than the Tahki for this shawl. And it's from stash.


Of course I might go in an entirely different direction and try something cooler like the Cascade Sierra in a bluish lavender. I still need to find the perfect color. I'm looking to see if I have any bright purple.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Larry,

I vote for marigold!

Rena

Mauren Mureaux said...

Hmmm. I think i liked the pink best...and i'm so not a pink kind-of-a girl.

Choices. Choices. Not the blue.

I think Rena is right. The marigold.

dragon knitter said...

i'm going against the flow. i like the last one, cascade sierra. the others are too garish and/or bright, to me.

Anonymous said...

Larry, I like the bluish one better, too.

Anonymous said...

I like the last one, the bluish one, best too. The other bright colors just kind of jar my eyes.

Charlotte

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THE BLUE BEST TOO!