Friday, January 11, 2008

Found

I found the shawl pattern that I mentioned yesterday. I told you it was simple.

I did get a bit more done on it yesterday. It doesn't look much different, just a smidge longer. And I did a few rows on the current zigzag scarf last night while we were knitting at Estelle's. Mendy, who usually hosts our knit nights, has been unwell for the past month or so and decided to take this week off to see if she could get over whatever it is that's causing her to feel unwell. So we went to Estelle's instead. A smallish group but fun nevertheless. We had a delicious raspberry swirl coffee cake. Made from scratch by our lovely hostess.

I'm going to TNNA tomorrow. With any luck I'll be able to meet some of the people whose blogs I read as well as get some idea of what the new yarns are going to look like. We won't be allowed to take pictures but I hope there'll be something to write about on Monday.

2 comments:

handknitter said...

Have a great time at TNNA! I think Rob and Matt from ThreadBear will be there, but I don't know if anyone else from my area is going.

lexa said...

Thanks for the link, I may have to print that off. Have fun at TNNA!